12 December, 2010

Home - JETORAPHY'S WORLD

Here is the saying I want to start this post
with: “Hope is the golden thread that should
be woven into every experience of life.” It
does sound very poetical and inspirational,
but I believe in daily lives hope and faith
have some very practical implementation
and can bear some very “earthly” and
material results. They truly have to become
a part of all we do or want to do, all we
have or dream to have. And, I believe one
of the greatest joys of life is to have your
hope and faith fulfilled and to see the
results of your efforts and expectations
coming true in your life.

The Bible says that the granted wish is like a
tree of life. I believe God not only knows
this, but this is the way He designed us. So,
it is actually His joy to answer our prayers
and give us help, when we need it. But,
there is also our part in the process, and this
part is to hope, to stand in faith and to
do, what is up to us to do. So, let us take a
look at how our hopes can get the practical
implementation and bear visible results in
our lives.
Here is a little story, I would like to share
with you. It happened in my life, and I
know similar things can happen in yours.

After some years walking with the Lord, I
felt like He was calling me to enter full time
ministry. In fact, I had a prophesy over my
life and I knew, I would be traveling much
around and preaching Gospel. But, I needed
some financial resources to do it. And, I
definitely needed a car. At that time I had no
money and no chance of getting a car. I had
no natural resources to get it. All I had was
hope. So, I decided to turn to supernatural.
As the saying goes: where God guides, He
provides. I decided to pray and stand in
faith, cause prayer with no faith is just the
waste of time.
I prayed and believed. You know, faith can
be there with no emotions at all. You do not
have to feel something you believe in, but
hope is very emotional. It really comes to
our aid, when we start weakening in our
faith. And the hope got kindled in my heart.

No comments: